آخرین زمان حضور: Aug 2014
تغییرات در کد ها فایل های اضافی نا سازگاری با ویبولتین ورژن 3
First off this mod, [Chris] Classifieds, has been taken over by me. It did belong to Christos Teriakis. He has since given me full rights to the mod, so I am releasing it here. Only thing I have changed as of yet is the title, added the link and changed some template names, so it is basically the same mod.To upgrade from that mod is the same as any other time, unzip the files, load them to your server, overwriting the old files, then import the new xml. Please remember, this mod is as new to me as anyone installing it, so we are both on a learning curve.
1.- What's this mod?
Is better to say what it is NOT. For those who have used MarysClassifieds, I can say that they are 2 products which you can't compare. MarysClassifieds had dozens of features, but when I installed in my site I realized that I need only 10% of those features. Maybe less. This is slimlined Classifieds. A minimalist version of MarysClassifieds, but I bet that 70% of the webmasters will find this one more pretty, more usefull.
- It supports 4 types of Classifieds:
- For Sale
- For Trade
- Free Offers
- Supports unlimited categories
- Supports Extra fields (but not searchable)
- Has PM templates for:
- PM user when admin approves his Classifieds
- PM user when admin rejects Classified
- PM seller when a user Makes an Offer
- PM seller when a user clicks Buy it
- PM seller when a use uses the contact form
- Supports 5 statuses:
- Please note that unlike my old mod, here nothing is automatic. The seller has to take care to switch between statuses.
- There are listings for:
- Category classifieds
- Timeframe (What's New) Classifieds
- Seller Classifieds
- Search Results
- In view Ad page the visitor can see also:
- Other classifieds from the same seller
- Similar classifieds from the same category
- In all pages there are available the follow blocks having the appearance of widgets:
- Category Menu
- Search Form
- Latest classifieds
- Popular classifieds
- Soon to expire classifieds.
2.- How you can make (a bit) money with it.
Using vBulletin's Subscriptions Manager you can set subscription which will upgrade the subscribers to a higher usergroup with more privileges in SL Classifieds. eg:
- To restrict post in specific categories. The system works such a way that for each category you can set who can post:
- All usergroups
- None usergroup
- Specific usergroup(s)
- To allow more days for postings. eg usergroup A can set a maximum of 15 days before the Ad will remove from the system, while usergroup B can set the Ad's duration for 45 days etc.
- Concurrent Ads. eg Register users can have only 1 active ad, while your VIP usergroup can has 5 ..or 10 ... or whatever you want.
- More photos per Ad.
- Download and unzip the file Classifieds_XXXX.zip
- Upload the content of upload folder to the directory where your vB installation is. As a check: classifieds.php must be on the same directory as global.php, forum.php etc. Classifieds won't outside of vB installation directory.
- CMOD 777 the directories:
- Goto Admincp and import product-classifieds.xml. Double check before if you have another product with the same name.
- Set the various settings in Classifieds->General settings
- Set usergroup permissions
- Check and modify if you want PM templates.
- Set categories
- Set Extra fields (in case that you want them).
4.- SEO URLs
- If you're using vbSeo open the file Classifieds_vBSEO_Custom_Rewrite_Rules.txt and add them to your vbSeo installation.
- If you're using .htaccasse file copy the contents of htaccess.txt and add it to your current .htaccess files. If you don't have such file and your server is compatible with such files, upload htaccess.txt to your vB directory and rename it to: .htaccess
5. CMS Widget / Forum Sidebar Block for Latest Classifieds
- Shows latest 5 Classifieds
- If you want to change the number to another value change at 1st line: $maxitems = 5;
- Installation as CMS Widget
- Goto Admincp-> vBulletin CMS-> Widgets
- Click "Create New Widget" at the list bottom
- Set Widget Type: PHP Direct Execution
- Give a Title which appears at the widget. eg Last Classifieds, or.. Last 5 Classifieds etc
- Click SAVE
- Find in the list the new widget and click configure at the right side
- Replace the example code, with the code from Widget_Latest_Classifieds.txt
- Click Save
- Goto Layout and add it in any section you want
- Click Save (Layout)
- Installation as Forum sidebar Block
- Goto Admincp-> Forums & Moderators -> Forum Block Manager
- Click Add Block
- In the next screen "Select block type: Custom HTML/PHP"
- Click Continue
- Title: Latest Classifieds
- Content Type: PHP
- Content: Copy & Paste the code from Widget_Latest_Classifieds.txt
- Click Save. The block will be now visible to your forum sidebar