آخرین زمان حضور: Aug 2014
نا سازگاری با ویبولتین ورژن 3
This modification integrates elFinder project in the vbulletin admin control panel. This let you access your site files directly from admincp without the need of a FTP client like FileZilla. It will be a lot easier when you'll need to change some files or update/install a mod!
- All operations with files and folders on a remote server (copy, move, upload, create folder/file, rename, etc.)
- High performance server beckend and light client UI
- Multi-root support
- Local file system, MySQL, FTP volume storage drivers
- Background file upload with Drag & Drop HTML5 support
- List and Icons view
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Standard methods of file/group selection using mouse or keyboard
- Move/Copy files with Drag & Drop
- Drag and Drop of entire folders! (only in Chrome)
- Archives create/extract (zip, rar, 7z, tar, gzip, bzip2)
- Rich context menu and toolbar
- Quicklook, preview for common file types
- Edit text files and images
- "Places" for your favorites
- Calculate directory sizes
- Thumbnails for image files
- Easy to integrate with web editors (elRTE, CKEditor, TinyMCE)
- Flexible configuration of access rights, upload file types, user interface and other
- Simple client-server API based on JSON
- And even more!
- Download vBFinder_0.1.zip from attachments
- Extract the archive
- Upload the product "product-findex.xml" in your admincp
- Upload to your vbulletin folder the content of the upload folder
- That's done! This will be the last time that you need a FTP client to install a mod
This should work in every vBulletin version (even vB3) but it has been tested just on 4.2.1 so let me know in a reply
Exsisting translations of elfinder will be available in the next version
Please post your product translation in a reply so everyone can uses it.
Restrictions/ Reported issues
Folder uploading works just in Chrome since other browsers don't have this feature.
This is a beta relase! Incomplete and not 100% tested use at your own risk!