آخرین زمان حضور: Aug 2014
فایل های اضافی نا سازگاری با ویبولتین ورژن 3
[OzzModz] PM Spy, has won MOTM for December 2013 Mod of the Month!
First off this mod, [Chris] PM Spy, has been taken over by me. It did belong to Christos Teriakis. He has since given me full rights to the mod, so I am releasing it here. Only thing I have changed as of yet is the title, added the link and changed some template names, so it is basically the same mod. To upgrade from that mod is the same as any other time, unzip the files, load them to your server, overwriting the old files, then import the new xml. Please remember, this mod is as new to me as anyone installing it, so we are both on a learning curve.
*** Restriction in use ***Please note that the Ajax Datagrid that comes as free to you is a commercial script and thus using it outside the specific folder (christeris/datagrid) is not allowed by the script's license agreement.
Note: As of now, if your database is running as mysqli, this mod may not work, there has been one report of this.
1.- What is PM Spy
It's a very simple utility to help Admins/Moderators (depending on usergroup permissions), to know what is happening behind the scenes. In simple words with this utility you can search all user PM's using Ajax (search as you type).
- You can search on:
- Send date
- Usernames are clickable to user profile
- Moving the mouse over the title you can see the full message in tooltip. Don't forget that the text that your enter as search in Title also searches in Message body.
- Multi mark PMs as read, or unread if viewing PM's you have read already (does not affects the User Read vb option).
- By clicking the title you can change indexing Ascending/Descending to all fields.
2.- Todo List.
If I see that this mod has enough popularity, I have in mind to extend it by adding some more features.
- Download and unzip the file PMSpy_XXXX.zip
- Upload the content of upload folder to the directory where your vB installation is. To be sure: pmspy.php must be on the same directory as global.php, forum.php etc.
- CMOD 666 the file: christeris/datagrid/logs/errorlog.txt
- Goto Admincp and import product-pmspy.xml
- There are some settings at Settings --> Options --> [OzzModz] PM Spy Settings, including usergroup settings
- You can access PM Spy by clicking on the PM Spy link in the Quick Links Menu.
- New to v1.2.0 Users that are set to superadministrators in includes/config.php will be able to use the system, no matter which usergroups you have set to be able to use it. This means, if you leave the setting, Usergroups Allowed To Use PM Spy empty, only superadministrators will be able to use the mod.
v1.1.0 Nov 8th 2013
- Initial Release.
v1.1.1 Nov 9th 2013
- Fixed the error, Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\christeris\datagrid\includes\pmspy_functions.php (Line 19)
- Fixed the count issues joego reported.
v1.2.0 11th Nov 2013
- Now you can have it so only users that are set to superadministrators in includes/config.php will be able to use the system, no matter which usergroups you have set to be able to use it. This means, if you leave the setting, Usergroups Allowed To Use PM Spyempty, only superadministrators will be able to use the mod.
v1.3.0 16th Nov 2013
- Finally fixed the To Users column to show properly.
- Added the ability to filter the results by To Users.
- Added a new page, that you can view PM's that you had marked as read, before you were only able to view PM's you did not read.
- Added ability to mark PM's that you already read, as unread.
- There was one site that had the Invalid argument error, so I had to change it so if it could not read the receivers userid, it will showUnknown User ID in the To User(s) column. I have no clue why it is happening, but is seems under certain circumstances it might.
v1.4.0 Jan 18th 2014
- Fixed a issue where users could see the PM's even if they did not have permissions, and no I am not going to tell you how they could have, for obvious reasons.
- Added a option to rename the error log, so you can keep it out of prying eyes.