آخرین زمان حضور: Apr 2014
This is an add-on that was designed with vBulletin 4.2.0 and tested with vB 4.1.10, 4.1.11 and 4.1.12. It may not work on earlier versions of vBulletin, but it should work with any vB 4.1.x versions.
Ever browse a forum that doesn't use a mobile style on a phone or tablet and notice how large the blank space between posts can be? That happens because of signatures and the postbit area in posts.
This mod allows users to hide the postbits area and signatures while browsing threads which makes it much easier and faster to read a thread without all of the blank space.
- One click hide/show postbits
- Option to show avatars and/or signatures in user settings.
NOTE: This mod is highly dependent on your style using the same basic posbit templates as the default vBulletin style.
If this mod does not work for you, please send me your postbit templates and I'll see what I can do to include them.
Also, this mod may not work for you if you've done any manual edits to your postbit templates.
* INSTALLATION *
1) Upload the entire 'images' folder to your forum's root.
(If your forum's location is http://www.example.com/forums/, the root is /forums/)
If your style has a 'buttons' folder, also upload the 4 png files in the images/buttons folder to your style's 'buttons' folder.
2) Import the product XML file (product-hidepostbits.xml) into the Product Manager in AdminCP.
3) Go to ACP->Settings->Options->Hide Postbits Settings. Turn on the system and set the 'Use Highest Compaction' setting to 'Yes'.
4) Test the system in a thread and if the 'Use Highest Compaction' setting doesn't work or gives you problems, turn it off.
* History (Changelog) *
1.0.2 - (July 30, 2012)
Fix - Usercp edit options not showing in vB versions prior to 4.1.8.
1.0.1 - (July 27, 2012)
Fix - Postbits weren't being displayed in PMs.
1.0.0 - (July 26, 2012)
فایل پیوست 2017 فایل پیوست 2018 فایل پیوست 2019