آخرین زمان حضور: Aug 2014
تغییرات در کد ها فایل های اضافی
خریداری شده از :http://www.qapla.com/mods/
The purpose of this mod is to get users registered as quickly as possible. Users just enter a username, a valid email address, check a box agreeing to the rules (optional), and hit register, and they are sent an email with a randomly generated password.
The fact they get the password by email confirms entered a valid email address (if they ever log in, you know it is legit.)
Full Feature List
- Displays on top of Forum Home (forum.php)
- Ability to customize script name to reduce chances of Spam
- Fully Phrased for easy customization or translation
- Full use of Stylevars to control colors/layout options
- Agree to Forum Rules checked by default option
- Show randomly generated password after registration option (this could lead to users with invalid emails however, not recommended)
- Random passwords generated vary in length
- Choose default usergroup for new registrations
- Register button not active until valid looking username/email entered into form
- Apply specific referrer to all users who register via this mod (good for tracking purposes)
- Compatible with my Rename Regiter.php Mod
- In unlikely event of error on registration user returned to regular registration script.
I've used this mod for a month or so on my site, I have not had any spammers use it, probably too new for them to take notice.
The mod uses its own email phrases for new registrations so be sure to customize it if you want to.
Some important phrases...
Email Body Text Phrases
bop5rfr_newuser - Email sent to email addresses set to be notified of new users
bop5rfr_welcome - Email sent to new users (contains their password and other info)
Error Message Phrases
bop5rfr_reg_complete - Message shown upon completed Registration
Front-End Redirect Messages
bop5rfr_problemredirect - Message shown if error and being redirected to full registration form (unlikely to happen)
bop5_rfr_agree_to_rules - Agree to rules text
bop5_rfr_really_fast_reg_join_now - Text in title
bop5rfr_timezone_detect - [Timezone Detetion]